When a player launches a game for the first time, your work is the first thing they see. In fact, there's scarcely a moment when your work isn't on display. Leveraging your limitless creativity, you cleverly solve the communication problem between players and their environment. Always open to feedback, you view the collaborative process as ammunition in the fight for awareness. You are a UI Artist, and you thrive on the frontlines.
- 2+ years of experience in computer generated art
- Excellent understanding of intuitive interface design and navigation
- Understanding of the UI audio needs for both PC and consoles
- Extensive Flash and Photoshop experience
- Experience developing art for next-gen consoles
- Solid understanding and ability to maximize art pipelines
- Self motivated and driven to face challenges
- Ability to create art assets which demonstrate advanced techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Must have credit on at least one (1) commercially shipped title
- Experience with UE3 Editor and Kismet
- Scripting language programming experience (MaxScript, MEL, etc.).
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a two-year College or technical school; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
**Only applications with sample submissions will be considered.